Title: LastPass Made Easy
2-Part Video Guide: 120+ minutes Good online security starts with password management. Sadly, most people are making one of two huge mistakes with their passwords:
- They use the same password everywhere
- They allow their browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer) to store passwords for them
Both methods are extremely unsafe, and can contribute to hacking, identity theft, and more. With LastPass, you don’t have to continue to work this way, and neither do your clients. In this LastPass guide, you’ll learn:
- How to install and set up LastPass (it’s FREE).
- How to import all your saved passwords – and then remove them from your browser.
- How to secretly and securely share passwords with your clients/staff.
- How to use LastPass to manage other confidential data like license keys, credit card numbers, and bank account information.
This EducatedVA guide originally appeared as a two-part live training event at SafeWP.com, where members learn how to keep their WordPress sites safe from malicious hackers.
Or join the Educated VA for $10 per month and receive two NEW guides each month plus discounted access to all previous publications.